Why insure an event ticket?
Your favorite band in the world is finally coming to Lithuania. Of course, you buy a ticket asap and you're already practicing the choruses you'll sing along with the whole hall. Maybe it wasn't easy to get a ticket to a popular show, important sports competition, or children's event. But everything can change in the blink of an eye: the flu, an accident, or child illness could put an end to your blues party.
If you've insured your ticket you'll get back all the money for it, which you can then spend on next concert or whatever you want!
You'll get back your money in these cases:
- Your child (up to14) gets sick—we'll compensate both tickets, yours and your child's
- You get sick, and you get a doctor's note to stay home from work
- You're in the hospital
- You get into an accident on the way to the show
- Your home succumbs to fire, theft, or natural disaster
- You're summoned to a court hearing
Important: ticket insurance doesn't compensate canceled events.
Bilieto draudimo paslaugą galite įsigyti pirkdami bilietą. Jau nusipirktų bilietų draudimo paslauga neteikiama.
Details of the circumstances of ticket refunds can be found here.
How is the insurance price calculated?
The insurance is calculated very simply: it's 10% of the total cost of each ticket insured. The minimum insurance cost per ticket is €1.
How to buy ticket insurance?
When purchasing a ticket on the TIKETA page, check the "Ticket Insurance" box in the shopping cart, or ask them to add ticket insurance if you're shopping in person. Important: Ticket insurance can only be purchased at the time of purchase.
What do you do if you can't make it to the event?
Tell the insurance company about it within 30 days by calling 1612, and submit the following:
- event ticket along with a valid ID
- copy of the disability certificate, police or other documents according to the circumstances of the event
If the event meets the insurance conditions, we will transfer all ticket funds to you within 30 days from receipt of the application.
For more information on the payment terms, please click here.